"warning! slightly introspective bit coming up..."





We are now in a period of sunny weather which is lovely. I have been noticing the green shoots appearing in the trees, particularly one I see when I get my bus in the morning. It was just a month ago, when it was all 'twiggy' and bare, and now its blooming with a fantastic green haze of leaves. There seems to be this outbreak of gorgeous tiny blue flowers everywhere I look. In the front of our flat, on the walk down the hill to highgate station, the roadside grass verges on Colney Hatch Lane, just everywhere :=]





I've been feeling really upbeat these last few weeks, with the sunshine, the flowers and getting to a real quiet place inside myself. So hectic at times too, what with getting involved in stuff a bit more, like Visteon and other things going on. I'm going to have to put some serious time aside soonish, to work on the proper launch of Spectrum London's 'Something Special' project. It's a simple idea, which could grow. We are talking of trans history directly from the people themselves, in their words and pictures with no 'editing' or other such interference. I'll go into it in more detail at a later date, when I've figured out the details :D

I may start being a social animal again, soon. The other weekend, Denise and I popped into Hackney to collect a duvet which were going to take up to the Visteon occupation and we stopped off at the Rochester Castle. An old favourite watering hole of days gone by, when it was known as the Tanners Hall. Lots of lovely ales, and plenty of space to relax and have a sup. We liked it so much, that I've been thinking of going down there again, perhaps meeting a few folks and making a real Sunday day out :)

Also, been asked to a pub for drinks on this weekend from some people I've not seen in years now. I may go if I can, though what they will think of the new enlarged version of me (yes, in my later days I've become a bit of a lardy bum :P.....way too much cake!) We shall see, as I'll be stepping from my 20's to my 40's with some of the folk...time tunnel anyone? :=]

well....a meander and a lazy blog thing today, just trying to keep in the habit. Still, next one may be altogether different.....if I choose to follow the white rabbit down that hole again, who knows? :=]


No comments:

Search This Blog