no cataclysm

its the little things that can make that difference .....a minute can dictate a day or more

Yesterday, on good faith I ventured out of my way only to find I was being taken for a ride, someone playing the fool at my expense only I didn't feel like being a fool, so I smiled and laughed about it instead....or maybe that was the point ?

today, with a workload that's like juggling lots of slippery and annoyed fish whilst not being any good at juggling at all, I somehow managed to arrive at an equilibrium and well.....get it sorted to my own satisfaction ...as well as managing to fit in a plate of chips and beans as well :D


...and now tonight, following my gut instinct on something I renew contact with another person who made me smile then, and it has made me smile all the more now....kinda vague all this, eh? :)

still

I had a tough decision to make, followed my own feelings and struck home, hit paydirt, landed on my feet and all those other spot on, right on target etc ways of saying ...Y.E.S! ..cue punching air with fist and grinning bit

which brings me to the idea I was thinking of...yesterday was about buddhism....literally, as I was going to find out more about it....and well, maybe I already have, at least it sounds like the idea ive heard friends speaking of....

now karma, not so sure bout that yet but well, we will see. For now, I'm happy to be be 'at one with my self' at least when it comes to trusting my head and heart...

there you go, no cataclysm just my thoughts....

:D

No comments:

Search This Blog